Chowan Broadcast March 20
- Congratulations to the CMS envirothon teams for their outstanding work at the regional envirothon competition this week! Both teams scored so well that they have been invited to attend the state competition at the end of April in Burlington. Your hard work has been rewarded and you have certainly made CMS proud!
- Congratulations to Mrs. Debra Rook, 8th grade ELA teacher, for having her ELA lesson published by Newsela (software program) as well as her poetry by Scholastic!
- Congratulations to the CMS softball team on their victories against Bear Grass and South Creek and the baseball team with their victory against South Creek this week! Go Bulldogs!
- If you have not had the opportunity to hear Mr. Jackson share our current budget needs, please plan to join our Superintendent as he shares budgetary and facility needs of the school system. It is a powerful presentation and one all parents need to hear. The last meeting will be:
- March 24th at 6:00 PM in WOS Multi-Purpose Center
|3-23-15||Book Fair Begins!|
|†||AR Deadline (Studentsí Independent Reading Projects)|
|†||Home Base/Softball Games vs. Roper|
|3-24-15||Mr. Jacksonís Parent Meeting @ WOS Multi-Purpose Room 6:00 to discuss school budgetary needs|
|†||Track at Hertford County|
|†||Base/Softball at Central|